ECCO2017: EUROPEAN CANCER CONGRESS
27 January 2017 - 30 January 2017
The ECCO2017 programme is built around four key pillars:
PILLAR 1: Multidisciplinarity
PILLAR 2: Outcome Research
PILLAR 3: Health Economics of Cancer Care
PILLAR 4: Organisation of Cancer Care Delivery
- ECCO2017 is the only truly multidisciplinary oncology Congress in Europe.
- You will learn about the most recent developments in monodisciplines from a multidisciplinary perspective and you will find out how these developments impact your clinical practice.
- The Congress is annual so your interdisciplinary clinical knowledge is always up-to-date.
- You benefit from top-notch educational programmes developed by a leading team of multidisciplinary experts.
- You are a part of the hot discussions on the cost and organisation of cancer care in Europe.
- You are in the right place for multidisciplinary networking with peers from Europe and the world.
- You can grow in your career through leadership programmes, targeted ECCO member societies' programmes and much more.
More information: www.eccocongress.org
Information for industry (advertising, sponsorship and other opportunities):