To oversee The Society’s publication strategy and administration. To maximise the value of publication activities to The Society and to the wider physiological community.
- To advise Council on The Society`s publication strategy
- To liaise with the Meetings and International Committee and the Education Committee to ensure synergy of activities
- To act on behalf of Council on business matters relating to publications of The Society
- To appoint the Editor in Chief of Journal of Physiology, the Chairman of the Editorial Board of Experimental Physiology and the Editor of Physiology News
- To prepare an annual budget for publication activities