Exhibition and sponsorship
The Physiological Society has a world-class reputation for hosting successful scientific conferences.
From our topic meetings, which hone in on a specific research area, to our annual conference, the largest annual event in the world that focuses solely on physiology, we take great pride in our events. They bring together scientists and clinicians at every stage in their career to share the latest research and innovations from across a wide range of physiological disciplines.
Our sponsorship and exhibition packages provide the ideal platform for getting your brand, products and services to your customers. Attending our conferences also gives you an invaluable opportunity to network with influential scientists from around the UK, Europe and further afield.
The following Themes are a particular focus for The Society and our Members:
- Cardiac & Vascular Physiology
- Education & Teaching
- Epithelia & Membrane Transport
- Human, Environmental & Exercise Physiology
- Metabolic Physiology
Physiology, our annual conference
- Largest annual meeting in the world that focuses solely on physiology
- Over 1000 participants from more than 50 countries
- Over 70% of attendees are involved in purchasing decisions for supplies and equipment
- Up to 500 participants from across the globe
- Showcases research presentations on a specific topic which attracts physiologists from all Themes
Provides you with the opportunity to…
- Meet leading investigators studying how cells, organs and muscles interact in order to better inform our understanding of how the human body works
- Talk directly to influential scientists who are engaged in cutting-edge research and using your latest technologies and tools in their work