We are delighted you are thinking about joining us. There are many benefits of joining our growing membership of over 3,500 physiologists, including access to:
- Grants: for travel, attendance at scientific meetings and outreach projects
- Publications: free online access to The Journal of Physiology, Experimental Physiology, Physiology News, and a 35% discount on Wiley books
- Scientific meetings: discounted fees at most Society events, including our annual main meeting which is one of the biggest international meetings in physiology
- Networks: join the largest network of physiologists in Europe, including online opportunities through our Member directory and links to member-specific initiatives
- Training: workshops in specialist research techniques and sharing best practice in teaching
- Royal Society of Biology: 50% reduced rate on Royal Society of Biology membership for the first two years
Select your membership type below for further details of benefits, criteria, how to apply and subscription rates. Members (all categories) on a career break or maternity leave are eligible for a one year waiver of the subscription fee from the date you notify us of these circumstances. If this applies to you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You retain all your benefits of membership during this period. The Society may ask for evidence of your circumstances (i.e. MATB1).