As an Associate Member, you will have a physiology or physiology-related degree (or equivalent) and an active interest in physiology as part of your career.
In 2014, Associate membership costs £47, or £37 by Direct Debit. See our payment options for further information.
- Discounted Society Meetings
- Free online access to The Journal of Physiology and Experimental Physiology
- Quarterly Members’ magazine, Physiology News
- 25% discount on Wiley books
- Free registration for techniques workshops to gain invaluable practical skills
- Access to online networking
What do I need to do?
To join as an Associate Member you will need to fill in an application form and have a proposer – someone who has been an Ordinary Member of The Society for at least three years. You will also need a proposer – someone who has been an Ordinary Member of The Society for three years. If you need help finding a proposer, we are happy to help: please click here.
Once you are ready to proceed, click 'Join now!' and login to access the application form. If you haven't done so already, you will be asked to create an account before continuing.