As an Undergraduate Member, you will be studying for a physiology, biomedical or life sciences degree. The community includes medical students (for the full duration of the medical degree). You may join at any stage of your degree. At the end of your degree, we hope you upgrade your membership to become either an Affiliate or Associate Member of The Society to gain access to additional benefits.
Undergraduate membership is free and covers the entire length of your undergraduate studies.
- Free or Discounted registration rates at most Society Meetings
- Grant funding for Travel to a Society meeting (£100p.a.) and other funding opportunities
- Online access to The Journal of Physiology and Experimental Physiology
- Quarterly Members’ magazine, Physiology News (online only)
- Eligibility for the Undergraduate Prize in Physiology
- Free registration for techniques workshops to gain invaluable practical skills
- 35% discount on Wiley-Blackwell books
- Free use of hot desks at our London HQ (subject to pre-booking and availability; contact email@example.com)
- 20% discount off published charity room rates, including our auditorium, here at Hodgkin Huxley House
- 50% reduced rate of membership of the Royal Society of Biology for the first two years
What do I need to do?
Undergraduate applications should submitted online. You will require the support of your institutional Society Representative. If there is no identified Society Representative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7269 5728 and we can assist in helping you find a local supporter for your application.