Society Representatives

You can find our Society Representatives in universities across the UK and abroad.

Who are they?

Society Representatives are Full and Affiliate Members. They are there to support you especially in helping you take advantage of our supportive schemes.

What do they do?

Society Representatives in your institution:

Find a Society Representative

  • You need to be a Member to access the full list of Society Representatives
  • Log in and filter the committee option by Society Rep

Become a Society Representative

  • Speak to the current representative at your university   OR
  • If your institution does not currently have a rep, please contact our Membership Engagement Manager for more information
  • Read the guidance

Already a Society Rep?

Find some useful information here.

Site search


Content Type

Sign up to our newsletter

Sign up to our newsletter