Terms and conditions
- Nominations can be made by Society Representatives either for excellence specifically in a final year project, or for overall excellence in a degree.
- Society Representative should liaise with colleagues to nominate a final year student for the prize
- Only degree courses and projects with a strong physiological element will be considered eligible for the Prize.
- To be eligible to receive an award, students must have completed at least two years’ full time study in a higher education institute or equivalent. Students must be completing a degree in physiology or a related subject.
- If the student is being nominated for their research project, this must be of good quality and of a physiological nature. Evidence and/or confirmation of marks gained may be requested.
- Please note that only one award will be made per university per year.
- Applications will be reviewed monthly, e.g. all applications received in May will be reviewed in early June.